he X-Day X day is the fifteen-yuan festival of t

Uutteesta ja valmispakkauksista valmistus.

Valvojat: äyni, suorama, Elmo

ylq
Foorumilainen
Foorumilainen
Suomea?: Kyllä
Paikkakuntasi: ylq
18 tai yli: Olen

he X-Day X day is the fifteen-yuan festival of t

ViestiKirjoittaja ylq » To Heinä 12, 2018 9:41 am

he X-Day X day is the fifteen-yuan festival of the first month of the lunar calendar. On this day, every household should eat soup balls, guess riddles, put firecrackers, and enjoy lanterns to celebrate the Lantern Festival Cigarettes Online.n this day, Dad taught me to pack the dumplings. We wash our hands first and take out a bowl. At the beginning, I saw my father pour the glutinous rice flour in the bowl, put a little water into it, and then twisted it a few times and put some water. Dad told me: Note that you can't put too much water every time Carton Of Marlboro Reds. If you have less, you can add more. If you have too much, you will stick your hands. The water is enough. My father and I are half of each other. We squat back and forth with our hands until we no longer stick our hands. The process of kneading is completed.started to pack the dumplings. I took a small dough in the way of my father, put a small ball in the middle of the palm of my hand, then put the thumb of my right hand into the dough that was just kneaded, and pinched the sesame stuffing with chopsticks. Put it in the hole that you just made, press it with your four fingers and the thumb, and turn it into a circle Cigarettes Cheaper. When I put this "semi-finished product" on the plate, my father stopped me and said, "Son, it may stick to it when it is put on. It will not stick when it rolls in the glutinous rice flour." I followed my father's The method is not sticky. In this way, I have done several things in a row, and after a while, I will finish it. Everyone is as white as jade, which makes people feel awkward.the evening, my dad and I went for a walk outside. At this time, the street was brightly lit and surrounded by red lanterns Parliament Cigarettes. The sky shines with colorful fireworks. Some of the fireworks are shining like stars in the sky, some like a meteor shower, and disappear into the sky in a flash. There was a bang in the guns on the ground. The child is holding a fireworks stick and dancing Marlboro Red.

Palaa sivulle “Uutteesta”